University of Minnesota Duluth block M and wordmark

Library FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I report technical or computer problems?

327 views   |   Last updated on Aug 10, 2017    printer access help report problems databases assistance computer


A good first step is to consult the computer consultant at the first-floor service desk in the library, 218-726-8858.

If you are trying to access library resources, just AskUs!