University of Minnesota Duluth block M and wordmark

Library FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Someone is noisy, disruptive, or generally bothering people. What can I do?

220 views   |   Last updated on Nov 12, 2018    cell report talking


A courteous request can often have positive results. If that approach does not work, contact staff at the Circulation desk for help (218-726-6120), or visit them at the first floor service desks.

Library employees are authorized to ask anyone engaging in disruptive behavior to leave the library, and we can refer students who are uncooperative to the Student Conduct Code Coordinator. We also have the option of calling campus police. 




quiet zone