University of Minnesota Duluth block M and wordmark

Library FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I put items on electronic reserve or place physical items on course reserves?

102 views   |   Last updated on Mar 06, 2017   


Any faculty, instructor, or teaching assistant can place items on reserve for courses they are teaching to ensure availability of the material to students. We provide course reserves information for instructors and forms for processing. Many articles and readings can be stored online for easy access by students.